Electrical Engineer (Ayutthaya Factory) (1 Positions(s))
Job Description :
1. Handle and coordinate for engineeing improvement and maintenance work (Design, Installation, and Equipment test)
2. Support superior for documentation work (Project feasibility study, Contractor bidding, Cost estimation, and etc.)
3. On-site work control to deliver standard electrical engineering work. (Safety, Environment and Quality)
4. Control job-hand over with related departments.
5. Assist in auditing and internal controls.
Job Qualification :
1. Bachelor's Degree in Electrical engineering, or any related field.
2. 0-3 years' experience in Electrical engineering, experience knowledge for DCS control system is preferrable.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel spreadsheet.
4. Possess a Thai Engineering License. (Electrical Engineering).
5. Strong written and oral communication skill for English.
6. Good in human relationship and teamwork.