Minced pork tenderloin
Sliced spring onion
Finely chopped sweet corn
Rice bran oil
Blanched spring onion
RosDee Cube Pork
Soaked shiitake, cut in halves
Soaked black ear mushroom, cut in bite-sized
1. Mix minced pork, spring onion, corn and 1 egg and leave it.
2. Put an egg into a bowl and beat it well. Then put oil into a pan and fry egg in a thin layer. Put into a plate.
3. Apply the mixed pork on the cooked egg, roll and cut into bite-sized. Tie with blanched spring onion.
4. Put RosDee Cube Pork into boiling water.
5. Add egg rolls, carrot, shiitake, black ear mushroom until they are well cooked. Then add celery and serve in a bowl.
See more umami menu and can easily do by yourself.