RosDee menu™ Marinated & Grilled Pork
Rice bran oil for applying.
Mint, finely chopped
1. Marinate chicken fillets with RosDee menu™ Marinated & Grilled Pork for 10-30 minutes.
2. In a bowl, mix paprika, all-purpose flour and Parmesan cheese and stir them well.
3. Mix all marinated chicken fillets with the flour ingredients and soak in egg and cornflakes. Place on a tray and thinly apply oil on them.
4. Bake in an oven or hot air oven at 180°C for 15-20 minutes or until they are well cooked. Then put on a plate.
5. Prepare the yogurt mint sauce and serve with Crunchy Cornflake Chicken.
See more umami menu and can easily do by yourself.