Job Description :
1. Responsible for selecting and evaluating the quality of Raw-material and Packing material according to the company's standards.
2. Investigate all quality non-conformance issues for Raw-material, Packaging material, and Finished Goods while also require to support planning, conducting, and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished products quality.
3. Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by Internal and External auditors.
4. Review and evaluate change assessment concerning with product quality.
5. Responsible for quality training to employees and subcontractors for GHP & HACCPs and ISO9001 system.
6. Work in alighment with the company Safety, Environment, and Quality policies.
7. Other assignments as necessary.
Job Qualification :
1. Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology or Food Science.
2. 0-3 years experience in food industry company is preferrable.
3. Fresh graduate are welcome
4. Good command of spoken and written English (no TOEIC score required).
5. Have knowledge and basic understanding of tools, concepts, and QA methodologies.
6. Being a team-player, effectively interact with stakeholders for problem analysis and problem solving.
7. Attention to detail, good at data collection, management and analysis