Research & Development Staff Based at Ayutthaya (1 ตำแหน่ง)
Job Description :
1. Responsible for the technical development of isolation & purification process technologies according to R&D plan by analyzing data and generating reports to superior.
2. Coordinate with internal entities (Production Department of each factory) for gathering technical data from concerned units and periodically reporting to superiors to offer technical solutions for Production Index improvement.
3. Make suggestions to contribute to the production process improvement and new products development
4. Executes feasibility studies according to assignments (conceptual & detail) that related with isolation & purification process development.
5. Maintain practice of confidential information control, selected applicants shall be asked to sign Non-Disclosure Agreement upon hiring.
6. Work in alighment with the company Safety, Environment, and Quality policies.
7. Other assignments as necessary.
Job Qualification :
1. Bachelor or Master Degree in Chemical Engineering or any other related field.
2. 0-3 years experience in isolation & purification process development in food industry is preferrable.
3. Fresh graduates are welcome
4. Good command of spoken and written English (no TOEIC score required).
5. Basic Statistic and Experimental Design skills are perferrable.
6. Being a proactive person with good communication skill.