CSR Staff Supervisor (1 ตำแหน่ง)
Job Description :
1. To implement the CSR projects and coordinate both within and outside organizations to execute and improve the projects
2. To work closely with academicians, officers or leaders related to educational Institutes or universities
3. To be lecturer/speaker, MC at seminars, workshop or other event related to CSR activities
4. To develop and validate CSR communications by preparing information for offline and online media to strengthen networking and promote educational activities
5. To supervise the production and purchasing of items such as PR material, premiums, donating goods and etc. for CSR Activities
6. To support related legal matters, registration process and general administrative works
Job Qualification :
1. Male or Female, age between 22 to 28 years old.
2. Bachelor Degree in Psychology, Business or Social Administration, communication or related field.
3. Welcome new graduated or at least 0-5 years of experience in CSR, project management handling will be advantaged
4. Good command of written and spoken English
5. Computer literacy in MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and Multimedia
6. Able to work independently or as a part of team and able to travel upcountry or aboard
7. Enthusiasm, Creative, Positive Thinking, and Good Human Relations